PostSecret Sunday

The second best part of my Sunday (after mass, of course), is checking PostSecret. Each week I find secrets that are hilarious, inappropriate, melancholy, sweet, offensive, and/or beautiful. Sometimes I share the secret myself and sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be the secret-keeper. I do have one secret that I'm willing to reveal... I keep a folder on my desktop and each week, I save one or two of my favorites. Today in honor of PostSecret Sunday, I'm going to post some of my favorites. Keep in mind that these do not necessarily apply to me. I just find them... compelling, provocative, appealing.























(wink, wink)

Comments

  1. This is Taylor Jayne Ballantyne speaking... i love these secrets... i can somehow relate to each one in my own way... how amazing how we are all connected in some small way...

    thank you Mandy for sharing... you are a beautiful soul and an amazing writer. Thanks for being apart of my life! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

"Getting Yourself Home"