Autumn in New York

Last November, I needed to run/get/fly away so my mom bought me a plane ticket to NY.. as long as I promised to come home. It was a trip that refreshed my soul and my friendship with a dear friend. We went to clubs, record stores, thrift stores, coffee shops, museums, and the theater. But my favorite part was the day spent in Central Park with sore feet, cameras, and each other. Although an annual trip isn't possible this November, I made a mini-video to remember fondly of our day in the park. One of the best days of my life.. so far. :)

Comments

  1. ooooooohhhhhhhh I love it! such a cute song too. That was an amazing day, I skipped class and all! Come to Paris :)??????? It's fall in Paris right now and the leaves are all brown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game