Sorry but...

I fell off a big horse this year, and I'm not ready to get back on.

Comments

  1. I only hope only to assuage your grief by reminding you that the equine is, in fact, the most unfortunate looking form of transportation save for possibly a cruise ship or moped and overrated at any rate. Now you are afforded the opportunity to stay off the horse for good and instead find yourself a fine automobile. More pleasant in its appearance and far more reliable, a car has only a single flaw, doors. Surely you will find yourself in the regrettable position of having to operate the doors. This is unless you are one of the fortunate few who will find someone to gladly open them for you. Then I say, you shall become the toast of your peers and the envy of your enemies.

    Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game