Some Websites I Dig:

Some Websites I Dig:

Pandora.com
Uh, hello? free music AND it introduces you to new stuff? I “gave” this to my dad for Father’s Day one year.. best gift I ever gave him.

Postsecret.com
“PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.”
This is the second best thing about Sundays. I’ve never sent in a postcard but I identify with at least once a week.

Onesentence.org
“True stories, told in one sentence”
I absolutely love how so few of words can say so much.

Vladstudio.com
“Vladstudio is the project of Russian digital artist Vlad Gerasimov. In 1998 I started to design user interfaces for web sites and software applications. However, when I had some free time, I created desktop wallpapers. Over the time, this hobby has grown into business, and today I enjoy full-time self-employment, creating wallpapers for your computers and mobile devices. I love what I do, and I am happy that many people around the world love it, too!”
I absolutely love looking through these images. My favorites are simple and bold.

Youtube.com
Ok this is a tad broad. I’ll post my favorite videos later.

Picnik.com
Free photo editing? Yes please!!

http://frpaulnewton.com/ithirstforyou.html
Reading this just makes me feel better.

Lyrics.com
Lyrics are a big part of the music experience for me. A lot of times when I’m listening to a song, I look up the lyrics so I can read along, even if I already know them. I know, I’m a freak.

Picasa.google.com
I post family pics on this website so everyone can see them. I take way too many photos for me to keep them on my computer.

Facebook.com
Ok I couldn’t make a list of websites I like and NOT include facebook. I didn’t want to hurt Mark Zuckerburg’s feelings. Also for the record, I hate myspace. I’m a facebook girl tried and true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Opposites Game