One of my favorite times of year is when NBC's Today Show runs its "Where in the World is Matt Lauer??" segment. The ever-so-balding news anchor travels to a variety of world locales within one week. Before he reveals where he is stationed, he gives the other Today Show hosts clues, and they have to guess where he is. I love this part the most because it's totally and quite obviously unscripted which means there is a big possibility that someone is going to look stupid on live national television. Usually, it's Al. Notice the hat?? We know what's under there, Matt.. This is all a very long-winded way of telling you that I'm going somewhere strange this weekend, and I want you to guess where! I'm going to give you three clues. Won't this be fun?! Your guesses won't even be televised, so no one is going to judge you. Ok, ready? Clue #1: A member of the band who did it all for the nookie was born here and learned to DJ several years af...
I only hope only to assuage your grief by reminding you that the equine is, in fact, the most unfortunate looking form of transportation save for possibly a cruise ship or moped and overrated at any rate. Now you are afforded the opportunity to stay off the horse for good and instead find yourself a fine automobile. More pleasant in its appearance and far more reliable, a car has only a single flaw, doors. Surely you will find yourself in the regrettable position of having to operate the doors. This is unless you are one of the fortunate few who will find someone to gladly open them for you. Then I say, you shall become the toast of your peers and the envy of your enemies.
ReplyDeleteOf course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong.